Learn About Our Water Damage And Restoration Company
If you know anything about dealing with water damage, you know that this is a problem that you want to hit head-on as soon as possible. Water damage is not only annoying but is left unchecked it could lead to major problems. In fact, any time you see leaking water, you should just go ahead and treat it as an emergency situation because there is nowhere to go but down. Luckily, this is where our company can come in handy.
We are a local Massachusetts restoration company that has been operating out of the area for a number of years. Our techs are not only highly trained and skilled, but they are IICRC certified. When you hire our company, you can rest assured that you are dealing with state-licensed technicians. We take pride in our work and go that extra mile to ensure that everything is done up to code. Our work will not only pass any state inspection, but it is guaranteed to last for years to come.
A storm, a burst pipe, days of torrential rain, it can all go very badly, very quickly. This is why it is best not only to know when to act but how to act. There is no denying that getting in touch with us here at A1 Water & Mold Removal MA will be your best course of action, but there might be some things that you can do to keep your family safe, while also mitigating the damage on your help.
- Your first course of action will be to look for exposed electrical wires. Exposed electrical wires and water do not mix. This will eventually lead to fire or electrocution.
- Get the fans on the water and crack open the windows to help kick start the drying process. Our techs will be on their way bringing along more fans.
- Get everything out of the water and up high so that it can properly dry out.
- Wipe down as much of the floor as you possibly can.
What We Can Do For You
If you are this far in then the situation will be getting grim, but fear not because once our team gets on the site, we can handle the more difficult aspects. Getting this mess back on a normal level will require knowledge, experience, and foresight into the future. Not only do you need to know how to track down the problem, but you need to know how to fix it for the future. It is even a good idea to know what you can do to prevent this from happening again. This is exactly what we can do for you!
We will start by placing large fans all around the exposed area. We will then install pumps to help remove the water. If the situation is bad enough our techs will even remove the carpet all the way down to the bare concrete floor. Simply put, whatever the situation is and whatever needs to be done, our techs are more than trained and qualified to handle it for you.
Understanding Our Process
Water damage is frightening and scary wrapped up in one package. We understand this and know that you are probably already going to be at your wit’s end. This is why we want to take to let you know what you can expect when we arrive.
- When our techs arrive at the home they will immediately begin the inspection process. During this process, they will be looking for the source of the problem. It might be something as simple as a leak or it could be as something as bad as water spewing in from a nearby creek or stream.
- Once the problem is uncovered our techs will go right to work mitigating the problem. This might mean removing carpet, removing furniture, or it might even require unplugging electrical appliances. Whatever the situation is and needs are, our techs will be there to handle it.
- Once our techs have this portion under control they will then go to work on eliminating the potential spread of contaminants. Our highly certified techs here at A1 Water & Mold Removal MA do exactly this by drying out the area. Sometimes this requires fans. Sometimes it might require more advanced equipment like thermo-hygometers.
- Once the problem is taken care of our tech will perform one final inspection just to ensure that they rectified the issue. In the event that something does go wrong, you are still back with our guarantee, but we like to be thorough.
Our process is straightforward and effective. Once you’ve decided to choose us, you can sit back and relax while we handle the rest. When you’re ready to begin, you should get in touch with our local representative.